Best Clickbank Products
South Korean innovator Samsung released its much awaited Galaxy S IV Smartphone this Thursday, at a launch event in Radio City Music Hall, NY, overturning its popular convention of new brand releases in home soil.
Having initiated the Galaxy S series in 2010, the company set the pace for competition against Apple’s iPhone. After its rise to the top with the launch of the Galaxy S III in 2012, and subsequently the Galaxy Note II, Samsung seems to be giving Apple a run for its money with this newest innovation.
J.K. Shin, Head of Mobile Communications for Samsung, has dubbed this 4th update of the company’s signature product ‘a life companion.’ That sound like a tall claim? See for yourself.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV – Highlights
- The Smartphone’s endearing scroll and pause feature was a big hit. The device detects when the user is focused on an online video and pauses when he/she looks away. Its scroll feature is activated by tilting it to one side.
- The device’s ‘touchless interface’ is another brilliant feature, activated even with air gestures.
- With an ultra-light 7.9 mm build, and weighing only 130 grams, the Galaxy S IV stays true to the company’s claim of ‘less to hold and more to see.’
- It comes in two colors: ‘Black Mist’ and ‘White Frost.’
- The Smartphone boasts a 1080p screen, and its TouchWiz feature has been graphically perked with a translucent menu bar.
- With a 13 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front-facing camera, the device offers a higher degree of visual clarity and even simultaneous shooting capacity.
- It also provides nine seconds of audio space with every photo.
- The Smartphone’s remarkable Eraser feature enables you to cut out unwanted people from your snapshot!
- It even has a Story Album feature that sorts photos into folders, automatically detects when you are away from home, and sets up an album.
- The device is equipped with gesture and temperature sensors as well.
- The Galaxy S IV’s curtain raiser was the S Translate application – a multi lingual translating feature which supports nine languages including Chinese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and English. It is said that this app can even help the user translate menu cards and sign boards!
- The device’s S Voice Drive handles traffic support, voice activated email navigation, and weather updates.
- Its health monitoring feature is capable of measuring the user’s weight and heart rate.
- Being the first device to feature Knox, the business software announced at Mobile World Congress 2013, the Galaxy S IV has the ability to divide and separately work on personal and work related information by switching modes.
- The Smartphone uses cloud synchronization.
- Its in-built infrared remote control feature works with all Smart TV systems.
- It offers 16GB of storage, built-in extension of 32GB or 64GB, and a Micro SD slot.
- It is powered by a 2,600 mAH removable battery.
All said and done Samsung has really outdone itself with this latest addition to the Galaxy S family.
Having captured the top spot in 2012 for affordable handsets and Smartphones, the company has since rocked Apple’s profit figures with a sale of around 100 million Galaxy S Smartphones worldwide.
The competition between the two world electronic giants grows fiercer with the Samsung Galaxy S IV set to go on the market in April of this year.
This guest post is brought to you by Chad Bauer of timewarnercable.wedocable.com, a site that offers savings and current information on
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.